Beaches on the South Coast include the Bombie and Rennies Beach, at Ulladulla NSW. They represent what many of the beaches are like on the South Coast - pristine, charming yet wild. Excellent for surfing, swimming, diving and other watersports.
Some of the better known beaches on the Shoalhaven part of the South Coast:
Beaches of the South Coast
You can find Fishing Charters at these Shoalhaven Places, the numerous fishing villages host a variety along the coast.
- Long Beach - Batemans Bay
- Depot Beach, Pebbly Beach, Pretty Beach, Merry Beach - Murramarang National Park
- Wairo Beach - Tabouri Lake
- The Bombie, Rennies Beach - Ulladulla
- Mollymook Beach
- Narrawallee Beach
- Conjola Beach - Narrawallee Creek National Reserve
- Bhewerre Beach, Cave Beach - Jervis Bay NP
- Steamers Beach - Booderee NP
- Collingwood Beach, Hyams Beach, Callala Beach - Jervis Bay
- Warrain Beach - Jervis Bay NP
- Culburra Beach
- Seven Mile Beach - Shoalhaven Heads Seven Mile Beach NP
- Werri Beach
Due to this region being a relatively undeveloped part of the Australia NSW Coast, a number of beaches are not patrolled by lifesavers on a regular basis. Always check to see if they are and when. Unless your an experienced surfer or diver, it is much safer to swim at patrolled beaches due to unexpected rips and undertows.
Description: Beaches stretching south - pictured here is the Bombie, with Rennies Beach just further south.