St Peter’s Anglican Church first opened its doors in 1823 and is the oldest known surviving building in Campbelltown. There have been cosmetic changes to the original structure, in 1877 the windows were changed to a gothic design, the tower was heightened as was its roof.
In 1962 the windows were changed back to their original box design and the Organ Gallery was restored.
Search the Australia Tourist Guide
Mobile Version: Mobile