Sydney Map in 1855 - Historical Places
See Sydney History for our History.
See The Rocks Map for the Opera House and The Rocks.
- 2 - Government Dockyard
- 3 - Commissariat Office
- 4 - Water Police Office
- 6 - St. Phillips Church - Old
- 7 - St. Phillips Church - New
- 8 - Scotch Kirk Dr. Langs
- 10 - Bank of Australasia
- 13 - Surveyors General Office
- 14 - Colonial Secretary Office
- 15 - Australian Subscription Library
- 16 - Australian Clubhouse
- 17 - Union Bank of Australia
- 18 - Bank of New South Wales
- 19 - Commercial Bank
- 21 - Post Office
- 22 - Supreme Courthouse
- 23 - St. James Church
- 24 - Immigration Depot
- 25 - Dispensary
- 26 - Hospital and Infirmary
- 27 - Legislative Council Chambers
- 28 - School of Industry
- 29 - St. Marys R.C. School and Chapel
- 30 - Royal Victoria Theatre
- 31 - The Markets
- 33 - St. Andrews Cathedral
Museums in Sydney and NSW: Museums in New South Wales.
Attractions in Sydney
See more about the attractions in the Sydney CBD Center:
Sydney accommodation includes hotels, motels, pubstays, luxury resorts, caravan parks, camping, bed and breakfasts, backpackers and youth hostels.
For Sydney Hotels and other accommodation, see Hotels in Australia.
Sydney Tourist Guide
Finding jobs, employment Work in Australia - Jobs.
Main Photo: Sydney in 1855 - click to see Sydney CBD West © www.sydney-australia.biz
Search the Australia Tourist Guide